Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:19 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dear sevens,

That was a really interesting video...the second one, not the first. The way those "rods" were taking off, I vote angels, although I did not recall any landing, just taking off.

I think the time will come when the presence of the angel headquarters will be common knowledge, and the comings and goings of angels will be considered a normal part of planetary existence.

I feel sure that, on a normal planet, where the spiritual circuits are intact, these things are taken for granted...

It is exciting to think that we just might be able to discern these things through science/technology, which is really a religion to some.

If man could prove the existence of angels, can faith in God be far behind? But then, would we still be agondontors?

Interesting stuff. Thanks.

MaryJo

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

If man has faith in God there is no need to prove the existance of angels. I entertain no doubt of such existance nor do I doubt for a minute that a slew of flocks of other orders exist, just like the Urantia book says.

In the story of the Caligastia betrayal we learn how devastating the appearance of these orders is on human beings who have not developed their faith in God. Fifty thousand years after the betrayal our ancestors were still at a level of progress that was LESS than before Dalamatia.

We live on a probationary planet that is in rehabilitation from the repercussions of this betrayal. We live in a time engulfed in secular revolt. We have advanced in intellect. We've advance in technology. What of our spiritual progress? Our faith in God? I ask this not of individuals but for the brotherhood of mankind? Generally speaking, where are we?

What effect would the sudden appearance of extraterrestials have on the masses? Would we bolster our faith or fawn? For those who would deceive, for profit or for glory, what greater tool for the weak minded? With the promise of an admission ticket or a membership aboard the Space Ship Lollipop people who are convinced they have great faith can be manipulated into mass suicide.

I, too, am fascinated by the possibilities and by my imagination of those things unseen. But I will always cast a weary eye towards these stories, especially in the creative digital artistry we now live with.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

It's true that if man has faith in God, there's no need for proof of angels...I was just going about it from the other way around.

But I keep forgetting that, along with exciting videos of possible ETs and such, there are an equal number of mischief-makers out there, manipulating with digital technology.

Call me gullible - but hopeful, nonetheless.

MaryJo

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Im in two minds at whether these visitors are really the Midwayers watching over us, some are almost material aren't they...? At this moment in time i think they are the same...sorrryy :oops: O:) Ive seen two myself once at close range above a tree, two small spheres...but i was young so could have been imagination. I have heard people say that the crop circles are made by the midwayers, and crop circles are made over water, supposedly by two teeny silver spheres sent down by remote control, sent to inject healing into the earth....? Which is interesting because scientist are discovering today that water can be used for healing, it can absorb our prayers and intentions. Sufis and religions of the east have been practising healing with water for thousands of years. But thats another thread...

Love Sarah xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Hi All

I really enjoyed the responses. It a really good examination considering all the video content that is available.

Hi Mary Jo606
Quote:
It is exciting to think that we just might be able to discern these things through science/technology, which is really a religion to some.

If it all true and part of an revealing I think its interesting that science can harmonise with the topic as well. In this case its the same process the revealing like in the expeditions of Eden and other discoveries following the leads and using the technology of science and through our ancient writings.

Its like a revelation in the harmonisation and I am comepletely impressed if it encompasses this connection using science. It will interesting where this study leads to.

I must say that Rods were impressive. That was the exceprt I really enjoyed to. About the crashing one I hope no one was injured but to me I found it spectactular.

Hi Tramp Swan

Quote:
I, too, am fascinated by the possibilities and by my imagination of those things unseen. But I will always cast a weary eye towards these stories, especially in the creative digital artistry we now live with.

I agree who knows in this age of technology what man can produce.

However I like to have hope that most of the videos are authentic and is part of some revealing or something obvious in totality, perhaps.

Hi Sarah

Quote:
Which is interesting because scientist are discovering today that water can be used for healing, it can absorb our prayers and intentions. Sufis and religions of the east have been practising healing with water for thousands of years. But thats another thread...

Hi, Thats is really interesting I myself swim often and I always wondered about the ehaling and anti ageing qualites of water. I personaly have noticed things about myself becuase of the swimming.

I think there is a big truth in that.

I personaly feel that the rods are serphims are in a transmutated state who perhaps are carrying a personality. Im not sure. Just to think what its like for the midwayers to see and live in that world where you see all this activity. Without departing the planet and also meeting all these "seven university of Havona" star students from the super universe.

How amazing is that

Anyway I feel its all quite fascinating.

regards
sevens

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Hi

Found the following interesting. I wonder if it has to do with there transmutation abilities. I wonder if there rebel seraphim revealed to secrets before the internment. And attempted certain transmutations themselves. Pure speculation.

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimp ... mit=Submit

Quote:
PAPER 13 - THE SACRED SPHERES OF PARADISE,

The secrets of Seraphington involve a threefold mystery, only one of which I may mention--the mystery of seraphic transport. The ability of various orders of seraphim and allied spirit beings to envelop within their spirit forms all orders of nonmaterial personalities and to carry them away on lengthy interplanetary journeys, is a secret locked up in the sacred sectors of Seraphington. The transport seraphim comprehend this mystery, but they do not communicate it to the rest of us, or perhaps they cannot. The other mysteries of Seraphington pertain to the personal experiences of types of spirit servers as yet not revealed to mortals. And we refrain from discussing the secrets of such closely related beings because you can almost comprehend such near orders of existence, and it would be akin to betrayal of trust to present even our partial knowledge of such phenomena.

and

The central Isle ends abruptly at the periphery, but its size is so enormous that this terminal angle is relatively indiscernible within any circumscribed area. The peripheral surface of Paradise is occupied, in part, by the landing and dispatching fields for various groups of spirit personalities. Since the nonpervaded-space zones nearly impinge upon the periphery, all personality transports destined to Paradise land in these regions. Neither upper nor nether Paradise is approachable by transport supernaphim or other types of space traversers.

Paradise must be so large and massive. Im trying to visualise it in my imagination.

and

Quote:
The Most Highs rule in the kingdoms of men through many celestial forces and agencies but chiefly through the ministry of seraphim.

At noon today the roll call of planetary angels, guardians, and others on Urantia was 501,234,619 pairs of seraphim. There were assigned to my command two hundred seraphic hosts--597,196,800 pairs of seraphim, or 1,194,393,600 individual angels. The registry, however, shows 1,002,469,238 individuals; it follows therefore that 191,924,362 angels were absent from this world on transport, messenger, and death duty. (On Urantia there are about the same number of cherubim as seraphim, and they are similarly organized.)

Seraphim and their associated cherubim have much to do with the details of the superhuman government of a planet, especially of worlds which have been isolated by rebellion. The angels, ably assisted by the midwayers, function on Urantia as the actual supermaterial ministers who execute the mandates of the resident governor general and all his associates and subordinates. Seraphim as a class are occupied with many assignments other than those of personal and group guardianship.

Urantia is not without proper and effective supervision from the system, constellation, and universe rulers. But the planetary government is unlike that of any other world in the Satania system, even in all Nebadon. This uniqueness in your plan of supervision is due to a number of unusual circumstances:

1. The life modification status of Urantia.

2. The exigencies of the Lucifer rebellion.

3. The disruptions of the Adamic default.

4. The irregularities growing out of the fact that Urantia was one of the bestowal worlds of the Universe Sovereign. Michael of Nebadon is the Planetary Prince of Urantia.

5. The special function of the twenty-four planetary directors.

6. The location on the planet of an archangels' circuit.

7. The more recent designation of the onetime incarnated Machiventa Melchizedek as vicegerent Planetary Prince.

More and more Im thinking about those rods maybe they are the delivery of messges and personalites as they have a number of functions. They also help the midwayers with messages and all kinds of activities.

and I found this in one of the links

Quote:
There is little likelihood that any marked change will be made in the government of Urantia during the present dispensation unless the vicegerent Planetary Prince should arrive to assume his titular responsibilities. It appears to certain of our associates that at some time in the near future the plan of sending one of the twenty-four counselors to Urantia to act as governor general will be superseded by the formal arrival of Machiventa Melchizedek with the vicegerent mandate of the sovereignty of Urantia.

Sometimes I wonder wether we are in the moment

And then when he arrives and takes up his post where he will rule until the ages of light and life

Quote:
As acting Planetary Prince he would undoubtedly continue in charge of the planet until the final adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion and probably on into the distant future of planetary settlement in light and life.

I really wonder are we about to witness this event through the discoveries of our origins in the physical and through the books!!

Thinking about the time line you have

The Melchizedek arrival, then you have the Lucifer adjudication. Once that is resolved the Melchizedek will rule for a long time until the days of light and life.

I suggest that perhaps with the discovery of our origins and the Urantia Book and all the truth that encompasses these fields it could be a good time for the Melchizedek to come, arrive and take his post. It seems to fit and make sense. Im always thinking about this possibility as I do see it reflected.

I see reflections of Eden in all the places and in the sciptures and other books. Where I see Eden reflected I see a jugment attached or some change.

Maybe the increasing obviousness of the other dimension maybe an ongoing process that leads to something.

Perhaps but I am speculating a little here but I couldnt think of a better time linked in with a discovery of our origins, the oldest places in the world associated with the tree of life all written about beforehand.

And then you have this following big clue

Quote:
Some believe that Machiventa will not come to take personal direction of Urantian affairs until the end of the current dispensation. Others hold that the vicegerent Prince may not come, as such, until Michael sometime returns to Urantia as he promised when still in the flesh. Still others, including this narrator, look for Melchizedek's appearance any day or hour.

I personaly believe any day or any hour as the signs show. I believe for the sign to show it would have to demonstrate harmonisation.

regards
sevens

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Here is a very interesting one

So John the Baptist sits at the head of this board.

Quote:
This board of planetary directors is especially concerned with the supervision of those activities on this world which result from the fact that Michael here experienced his terminal bestowal. They are kept in close and immediate touch with Michael by the liaison activities of a certain Brilliant Evening Star, the identical being who attended upon Jesus throughout the mortal bestowal.

Page 1252 At the present time one John, known to you as "the Baptist," is chairman of this council when it is in session on Jerusem. But the ex officio head of this council is the Assigned Sentinel of Satania, the direct and personal representative of the Associate Inspector on Salvington and of the Supreme Executive of Orvonton

and this

Quote:
Every one hundred years of Urantia time, the Jerusem corps of twenty-four planetary supervisors designate one of their number to sojourn on your world to act as their executive representative, as resident governor general. During the times of the preparation of these narratives this executive officer was changed, the nineteenth so to serve being succeeded by the twentieth. The name of the current planetary supervisor is withheld from you only because mortal man is so prone to venerate, even to deify, his extraordinary compatriots and superhuman superiors.

Here is a very interesting fragment of Reserve corp of destiny

Quote:
7. THE RESERVE CORPS OF DESTINY

The reserve corps of destiny consists of living men and women who have been admitted to the special service of the superhuman administration of world affairs. This corps is made up of the men and women of each generation who are chosen by the spirit directors of the realm to assist in the conduct of the ministry of mercy and wisdom to the children of time on the evolutionary worlds. It is the general practice in the conduct of the affairs of the ascension plans to begin this liaison utilization of mortal will creatures immediately they are competent and trustworthy to assume such responsibilities. Accordingly, as soon as men and women appear on the stage of temporal action with sufficient mental capacity, adequate moral status, and requisite spirituality, they are quickly assigned to the appropriate celestial group of planetary personalities as human liaisons, mortal assistants.

When human beings are chosen as protectors of planetary destiny, when they become pivotal individuals in the plans which the world administrators are prosecuting, at that time the planetary chief of seraphim confirms their temporal attachment to the seraphic corps and appoints personal destiny guardians to serve with these mortal reservists. All reservists have self-conscious Adjusters, and most of them function in the higher cosmic circles of intellectual achievement and spiritual attainment.

Mortals of the realm are chosen for service in the reserve corps of destiny on the inhabited worlds because of:

1. Special capacity for being secretly rehearsed for numerous possible emergency missions in the conduct of various activities of world affairs.

2. Wholehearted dedication to some special social, economic, political, spiritual, or other cause, coupled with willingness to serve without human recognition and rewards.

3. The possession of a Thought Adjuster of extraordinary versatility and probable pre-Urantia experience in coping with planetary difficulties and contending with impending world emergency situations.

Each division of planetary celestial service is entitled to a liaison corps of these mortals of destiny standing. The average inhabited world employs seventy separate corps of destiny, which are intimately connected with the superhuman current conduct of world affairs. On Urantia there are twelve reserve corps of destiny, one for each of the planetary groups of seraphic supervision.

The twelve groups of Urantia destiny reservists are composed of mortal inhabitants of the sphere who have been rehearsed for numerous crucial positions on earth and are held in readiness to act in possible planetary emergencies. This combined corps now consists of 962 persons. The smallest corps numbers 41 and the largest 172. With the exception of less than a score of contact personalities, the members of this unique group are wholly unconscious of their preparation for possible function in certain planetary crises. These mortal reservists are chosen by the corps to which they are respectively attached and are likewise trained and rehearsed in the deep mind by the combined technique of Thought Adjuster and seraphic guardian ministry. Many times numerous other celestial personalities participate in this unconscious training, and in all this special preparation the midwayers perform valuable and indispensable services.

Page 1258 On many worlds the better adapted secondary midway creatures are able to attain varying degrees of contact with the Thought Adjusters of certain favorably constituted mortals through the skillful penetration of the minds of the latters' indwelling. (And it was by just such a fortuitous combination of cosmic adjustments that these revelations were materialized in the English language on Urantia.) Such potential contact mortals of the evolutionary worlds are mobilized in the numerous reserve corps, and it is, to a certain extent, through these small groups of forward-looking personalities that spiritual civilization is advanced and the Most Highs are able to rule in the kingdoms of men. The men and women of these reserve corps of destiny thus have various degrees of contact with their Adjusters through the intervening ministry of the midway creatures; but these same mortals are little known to their fellows except in those rare social emergencies and spiritual exigencies wherein these reserve personalities function for the prevention of the breakdown of evolutionary culture or the extinction of the light of living truth. On Urantia these reservists of destiny have seldom been emblazoned on the pages of human history.

Here is another interesting piece

Quote:
No one in the local universe seems to know when the unsettled status of the planetary administration will terminate. The Nebadon Melchizedeks are inclined to the opinion that little change will occur in the planetary government and administration until Michael's second personal arrival on Urantia. Undoubtedly at this time, if not before, sweeping changes will be effected in planetary management. But as to the nature of such modifications of world administration, no one seems to be able even to conjecture. There is no precedent for such an episode in all the history of the inhabited worlds of the universe of Nebadon. Among the many things difficult to understand concerning the future government of Urantia, a prominent one is the location on the planet of a circuit and divisional headquarters of the archangels.

regards
sevens

Last edited by sevens on Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:20 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hey Tramp Swan, Sevens, and everyone: are we still hopelessly human both inside and out or have we finally reached the Point of Know Return?

Paula, Gerdean, and Tootsie: hey I think you ladies have been holding out on us...

I thought that they were angels
but much to my surprise,
we climbed aboard their starship,
and headed for the skies!

Come Sail Away!

Thank you sevens for the link to the Chicago Astronomer discussion forum! I was not aware of that one, kewl!

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Hi Rhermen

No worries I'm glad you find the research interesting.

I wasn't sure how far I could go regarding this subject, it can be a little controversial. But in the following link Ive been researching it further, just simply trying to find the truth regarding UFOs.

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bi ... 000236;p=1

There perhaps might be more stuff that you could add Im not sure.

But its something that should be addressed and examined in light of what people claim to see and have documented and analyzed so far.

It could also be related to the destiny of the planet.

Anyway all the best.

regards
sevens

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi all,

I have been away for a while, and have little to add to this thread, other than the fact that I too see some correlation between "cigar shaped" UFOs, and the Seraphic Transport, except for the fact that the UB states that they leave here in a flash, and they are gone.

Seeing as how the passenger is asleep, and the Transport Seraphim is already intimately familiar with the sights, I do not see why they would just stop and hang out. :)

Great topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Hi Tekboy,

Hope youre well. I think its a great topic to certainly makes you think whats really going on considering all things.

There is much that I dont know about the seraphic world. I figure Seraphims can transmutate into various things I supose Im still trying to work it out.

Its certainly been interesting trying to figure the whole question out and has been quite entertaining at the same time. Not to mention all the parallels in relation to the research, very intruiging including the timeline of the events and the discoveries.

All the best
sevens

Last edited by sevens on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:02 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Quote:
O’Hare UFO Cover-Up Revealed

By Barney Hill
Tribune staff reporter
Published January 2, 2007

Previously classified files regarding the November 7th UFO incident at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport have been obtained by the Tribune. Despite official denials, FAA logs indicate that air traffic controllers and Department of Homeland Security officials did indeed communicate with extraterrestrial beings that had requested clearance to land their ship.

Clearance was denied due to security concerns, according to the documents. Nevertheless, the alien craft hovered briefly above concourse C of the United Airlines terminal while awaiting instructions for a departure route through the crowded airspace. During those minutes DHS agents learned that the aliens had intended to negotiate with a UAL passenger for ownership of a weeping Madonna painting that he was planning to transport to his home.

Upon questioning, Hector Valenzuela, 43, of Roswell, New Mexico revealed he had come to Chicago knowing it contained the largest number of weeping Madonnas in the world. He claimed to have purchased one in Millennium Park in exchange for $100 and an undisclosed substance. However, after the extraterrestrials contacted him on his cell phone while he was in the airport security waiting line, Valenzuela said he quickly agreed to an offer of a sip of water from the Fountain of Youth and a guided tour of the alien ship in exchange for the artwork. Federal officials noted a greenish tint to Valenzuela’s complexion, suggesting a close relationship with the extraterrestrials. However, the agents accepted his explanation of having recently consumed a hefty portion of green Loch Ness monster meat.

President George W. Bush, after being advised of the incident, chastised his agents for not allowing the flying saucer to land. Bush lamented, “These were obviously creatures of faith who should have been treated with greater respect.”

Meanwhile, the Tribune has learned that witnesses to the UFO’s movements near O’Hare have hired Johnny Cochran to handle their defamation of character lawsuit against the US government, claiming that early dismissals of their sighting as that of a weather phenomenon were making them laughing stocks among their friends and families. Witness and UAL baggage handler, Chester Wooster, 38, who is a member of the Mutual UFO Network, told the Tribune that Cochran has proven that he can get people to believe the most preposterous things, making him “our kind of guy.”

errrrrrrm, I hate to be a party pooper but Johnny Cochran died about 2 years ago on 29 March 2005 at age 67 of an inoperable brain tumor. However I would not be at all surprised if someone from the UFO crowd paid a retainer to secure his services. :roll:

Colter

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Colter... thanks for your post. The writer must have forgot to include the fact that Mr. Cochran arrived at O'Hare via seraphim transport to take the case. He had with him a holy writ of mandamus that stipulated he would not receive compensation unless he won the case.

I was very relieved to read that Dan Akroyd is monitoring the situation. I hope he has secured funding to upgrade his weapons technology to fight any potential ghosts or bad midwayers that might be connected to this story.

It is almost humorous that Chicago's television media, as well as CNN and Fox News have carried this story.

Perhaps it was intended as a lesson not to accept media reports blindly?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

"We don't know what the smell is, but we know that it is not dangerous..."....nope, not a quote from "Ghostbusters" 8)

Spaceweather.com has a simple pimple explanation of "sun pillars"....

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Hi all here is an interesting video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7100421049435171351

sevens

Last edited by sevens on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:47 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next